Upcoming Live CLE Trainings
NAVRA offers affordable continuing legal education (CLE) trainings on various topics of interest to practitioners working with crime victims.
- All programs are taught by National Crime Victim Law Institute or outside experts.
- Live trainings are open to the general public.
- All trainings are conducted via online webinars unless stated otherwise in the description.
- Past (recorded) trainings are available in the On Demand Trainings store.
- Enhanced NAVRA Members receive a 33% discount off the standard registration fee. View all membership benefits here.
- Save more for your organization with our Group CLE Pass.
- View Store FAQs for questions about the trainings, Minimum/Mandatory CLE (MCLE) credit, and refund policy.
Trauma Informed Lawyering: Practical Tools for Working with Survivors
05 OCT 2023
Trauma-Informed awareness is a critically important factor in successful lawyering. This presentation will give participants an overview of how trauma affects both clients and attorneys. It will also provide practical skills for attorneys in their advocacy work for children and adults who have been the victims of violence. In addition, it will address steps attorneys can take in their own self-care while dealing with trauma in their clients.
More information on other trainings coming soon!