NAVRA offers two membership levels:
Level 1: Basic NAVRA Membership:
The Basic Membership option provides updates on important events in victims' rights and announcements of important NAVRA and NCVLI events through participation on the NAVRA listserv. Other benefits of Basic Membership include:
- MEMBERS-ONLY WEBSITE ACCESS. This website is designed to keep NAVRA’s members on the cutting edge of victim law.
- NAVRA LIST-SERV. Communications from the NAVRA list-serv featuring updates on:
- NCVLI/NAVRA events,
- NCVLI publications exclusive to NAVRA members including the Crime Victim Law Update -NCVLI’s quarterly publication summarizing recent court decisions affecting victims’ rights- and timely New & Noteworthy Court Opinions; and
- Pro bono representation opportunities.
- ONLINE FORUM. NAVRA’s forum is a place for members to exchange ideas and share knowledge about crime victims’ rights.
- NAVRA MEMBER DIRECTORY. A directory of NAVRA members meant to facilitate networking and information-sharing.
- WEBINARS. Access to regular webinar trainings on a variety of victims’ rights topics exclusively for NAVRA members.
Level 2: Enhanced NAVRA Membership:
In addition to the above benefits, Enhanced Membership provides additional access to the following resources:
- AMICUS BRIEFS. A database of amicus curiae (friend of the court) briefs authored by NCVLI and others, submitted to state and federal courts nationwide, fully searchable by topic, jurisdiction, and year.
- CASE SUMMARIES. A database of summarized judicial opinions from across the country touching on victims' rights, authored by NCVLI staff attorneys to highlight the victims' rights issues at stake, fully searchable by topic, jurisdiction, and year.
- SAMPLE PLEADINGS. A database of sample pleadings touching on victims' rights, submitted to state and federal courts nationwide, fully searchable by topic, jurisdiction, and year. Pleadings are submitted by NCVLI attorneys and victims' rights attorneys across the country.
- TRAININGS. A database of past webinar trainings and NCVLI's Crime Victim Law Conference sessions, and new interactive web-based trainings (all of which are CLE-eligible) focusing on beginning and advanced levels of rights advocacy. (Cost of admission to no-cost members of NAVRA varies.)
- Discounted tuition for NCVLI’s Crime Victim Law Conference. NAVRA members with Enhanced membership qualify for discounted tuition to attend NCVLI’s annual 2-day Crime Victim Law Conference. The Conference promotes enforcement of victims’ rights by helping attorneys and advocates develop skills to effectively assist victims in the criminal justice system.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: MEMBERS WITH ENHANCED MEMBERSHIP RECEIVE A $50 DISCOUNT ON SELECT IN-PERSON TRAININGS FOR THE 2012 NCVLI/NAVRA TRAINING SERIES!
Annual Member Pricing
Individual Private Practice - $95.00
Individual Government, Academic, or Non-Profit - $80.00
Student or Retired - $20.00
Organizational (includes four members) - $275.00